Porcelain Veneers – LUMINEERS
Now perfect smiles painlessly, permanently.
So what if nature didn’t give you a perfect smile? Now you can get the look you’ve always wanted with LUMINEERS® BY CERINATE®. What makes a natural-looking smile more possible than ever before is the innovative technology behind Cerinate Porcelain. LUMINEERS can be made as thin as a contact lens and are translucent enough to look like your real teeth. And, even better, there’s no painful fitting because your dentist doesn’t need to use a drill or anesthetic to prepare your teeth (in most cases.) In other words, getting a new smile now is… well, something to smile about.
Embarrassed to Smile… but Afraid of Dentists?
LUMINEERS are porcelain veneers made from Cerinate porcelain, and when bonded with Ultra-Bond® and Tenure®, have been clinically proven to last over 20 years.
- Super-thin, patented Cerinate Porcelain means LUMINEERS can often be placed directly over existing teeth without removing sensitive tooth structure.
- Convenience – LUMINEERS can be placed in only 2 dental visits
- Longevity – 20 years clinically proven in an on-going study
- Reliability – patented Cerinate Porcelain
LUMINEERS – a solution for every smile including:
- Chipped teeth
- Stained teeth – permanent whitening
- Spaced teeth
- Replace old crowns and bridgework
- Crooked and uneven teeth
- Discolored teeth can be permanently whitened
- Fanged teeth
- Change beautiful to gorgeous
- Cover tetracycline stains