What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is a way to straighten your teeth without braces. Invisalign is also referred by many as Invisible Braces, Clear Braces, Adult Braces, Adult Orthodontics.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. In fact, over 70% of all U.S. orthodontists are certified to treat patients with Invisalign®.
How Does Invisalign ® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position that your Monroe Invisalign dentist Dr. Lane Eddleman has prescribed
- You’ll visit the dental practice of Dr. Eddleman about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your Invisalign orthodontic treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Is Invisalign® for Me?
Effective for a wide range of smiles.
The Invisalign system has been successful in giving hundreds of thousands of amazing smiles to both teens and adults. A certified Invisalign provider will create your individual treatment plan using Invisalign’s clear, custom-molded aligners to solve a range of issues, including:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
In fact, take a look now at “Before and After” photographs of Invisalign cases. You’ll see the amazing results Invisalign can bring.
Made to fit lifestyles like yours.
Now nothing comes between your lifestyle and having an incredible smile. Because Invisalign offers you comfort, convenience and virtual invisibility during treatment. With Invisalign, you can:
- Be as active as you like because Invisalign won’t hold you back
- Remove your aligners for special events, eating and brushing
- Feel more confident everywhere you go
Look your best during treatment.
Invisalign is clear and practically invisible, so nothing gets in the way of your new smile. No wonder Invisalign is the choice of over half a million people.
- Unobtrusive in business meetings or social gatherings
- No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth
- Many people won’t notice you’re wearing aligner